We’re changing Local Internet and looking for Builders
People with the Entrepreneurial Spirit!
TheLocalProject is a crowdsourcing effort to build a better internet at the local level. We’re looking for ambitious people who have the talent to build “Local Area Networks” (LANs) and/or develop territory and teams.
2017’s “MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY” of the Year!
1) Area Directors (ADs) – $100,000+ Earnings Potential– TLP’s flagship position, Area Directors lead the effort to establish and operate the local area network in their town. You’ll be responsible for community relations, business enrollments, and team management. You should possess a strong background in sales, marketing or business development. Successful LAN development will produce a strong residual income for you and your family.
2) Metro Partners (MPs) (Territory Based Earnings) – Perform the “preliminary steps” necessary to prepare the marketplace “prior to team recruitment”. Metro-Partners complete this essential work and are compensated by a residual territory override from the field teams who build the LANs within the assigned metro-market.
3) Regional Sales Directors (RDs) $100,000 to $250,000 Earnings Potential – Openings exist for one or more Regional Directors per state with population and ability determining territory assignments. You should have a proven track record in territory and team development. Experience in the insurance industry, direct sales, or similar background is a plus. Compensation is derived from your entire team.
4) Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) $200,000 to $500,000 Earnings Potential – Reserved for the most accomplished team and territory builders. Your background will consist of significant experience in developing sales programs, people development, territory growth and development and similar. As an Area Vice President you will be authorized to develop markets across the United States; allowing you to capitalize on the contacts and people talent you’ve acquired throughout your career.
Build Your City!
Build Your Region!
Build the Nation!
1) Submit Your Application and Resume
2) Get Approved to Secure Your Market
3) Complete eLearning Training
ATTEND A LIVE WEBINAR WITH OUR EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Ideal Candidates will have a background as a Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, Area Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Business Management or Small Business Owner. Skills should include team building, sales training, and territory utilization. Prior experience may include the insurance industry, financial services, direct sales, advertising & marketing. Experience with chambers of commerce, community development, community organizations, or civic and community engagement, a plus.