We’re looking for WINNERS!
TheLocalProject is a crowdsourcing effort to build a better internet at the local level. We’re looking for ambitious people who have the talent to build “Local Area Networks” (LANs) and/or develop territory and teams.
TheLocalProject is “THE OPPORTUNITY” for 2017!
You won’t find a better “Need, Solution, and Opportunity” all in one package:
- Need: The Internet has not matured at the local level; communities are not as well connected as they should be.
- Solution: TheLocalProject is the most advanced local platform on the planet! And we keep getting better!
- Opportunity: Area Directors can earn low to mid 6 figures – Regionals and AVP’s can earn mid 6 figures and up!
1) Area Directors (ADs) – $100,000+ Earnings Potential– TLP’s flagship position, Area Directors lead the effort to establish and operate the local area network in their town. You’ll be responsible for community relations, business enrollments, and team management. You should possess a strong background in sales, marketing or business development. Successful LAN development will produce a strong residual income for you and your family.
2) Metro Partners (MPs) (Territory Based Earnings) – Perform the “preliminary steps” necessary to prepare the marketplace “prior to team recruitment”. Metro-Partners complete this essential work and are compensated by a residual territory override from the field teams who build the LANs within the assigned metro-market.
3) Regional Directors (RDs) $100,000 to $250,000 Earnings Potential – Openings exist for one or more Regional Directors per state
with population and ability determining territory assignments. You should have a proven track record in territory and team development. Experience in the insurance industry, direct sales, or similar background is a plus. Compensation is derived from your entire team.
4) Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) $200,000 to $500,000 Earnings Potential – Reserved for the most accomplished team and territory builders. Your background will consist of significant experience in developing sales programs, people development, territory growth and development and similar. As an Area Vice President you will be able to develop markets across the United States; allowing you to capitalize on the contacts and people talent you’ve acquired throughout your career.
MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT