– We’re changing local internet and looking for Builders –
People with the Entrepreneurial Spirit!
TheLocalProject is a crowdsourcing effort to build a better internet at the local level. We’re looking for ambitious people who have the talent to build “Local Area Networks” (LANs) and/or develop territory and teams.
TheLocalProject is “THE OPPORTUNITY” for 2017!
You won’t find a better “Need, Solution, and Opportunity” all in one package:
- Need: The Internet has not matured at the local level; communities are not as well connected as they should be.
- Solution: TheLocalProject is the most advanced local platform on the planet! And we keep getting better!
- Opportunity: Area Directors can earn low to mid 6 figures – Regionals and AVP’s can earn mid 6 figures and up!
1) State & Metro Partners (MPs) (Lifetime Territory Earnings) – Oversee the “preliminary steps” necessary to prepare the marketplace and work with the home office on “Team Recruitment & Development”.
These are high-level positions that provide a lifetime territory override on monthly revenue generated from local business memberships. State & Metro Partners assist TheLocalProject in driving network expansion & growth in specific regions of the United States. Candidates should have the entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, and a passion for our mission.
To learn more, submit an info request to schedule a personal call with management.
2) Area Directors (ADs) – $100,000+ Earnings Potential– TLP’s flagship position, Area Directors lead the effort to establish and operate the local area network in their town. You’ll be responsible for community relations, business enrollments, and team management. You should possess a strong background in sales, marketing or business development. Successful LAN development will produce a strong residual income for you and your family.
3) Regional Directors (RDs) $100,000 to $250,000 Earnings Potential – Openings exist for one or more Regional Directors per state
with population and ability determining territory assignments. You should have a proven track record in territory and team development. Experience in the insurance industry, direct sales, or similar background is a plus. Compensation is derived from your entire team.
4) Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) $200,000 to $500,000 Earnings Potential – Reserved for the most accomplished team and territory builders. Your background will consist of significant experience in developing sales programs, people development, territory growth and development and similar. As an Area Vice President you will be authorized to develop markets across the United States; allowing you to capitalize on the contacts and people talent you’ve acquired throughout your career.
Build Your City!
Build Your Region!
Build the Nation!
MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
1) Submit Your Application and Resume
2) Get Approved to Secure Your Market
3) Complete eLearning Training