Bring TheLocalProject to Your Community
Our CONNECTLocal platform is already the most advanced local technology on the planet and we’re just getting started.
After one year of field testing TLP is rolling out our mobile/web platform into every US community.
– We’re changing local internet and looking for Good People –
People who share in our mission and would like to help build a better Internet where they live.
If this sounds like you, read on:
Would you like an opportunity to both “do good for your community” and “earn an income” at the same time? Do you enjoy working with technology, business, and people? TheLocalProject is a crowdsourcing initiative to “build a better internet” at the local level. We believe the internet is great globally, tremendous nationally, but it hasn’t matured at the local level to the degree it could be, should be, or ultimately will be! TheLocalProject is looking for good people who support our mission and would like to participate in this collaborative effort! There’s much to do with plenty of opportunity both big and small. Keep learning about us: we have openings for Ambassadors, Contributors, Team Managers, State & Metro Partners and more. We’re confident the closer you look the more you’ll like.
Become a Local Ambassador & Contributor
1) Local Ambassadors & Contributors – $500+mo Part-time Earnings Potential – Developing your area’s local network relies on the contributions of many people in your community. It’s both fun and rewarding to watch as the content for your area’s LAN begins to take shape. As a Local Ambassador & Contributor, you will be granted access to your own Partner Control Center where you will be authorized to post to the Local Feed, add to the Event Calendar and enroll local businesses. Your content contributions make the LAN better and more interesting for everyone in the community; plus registered Ambassadors receive a portion of every business membership you help enroll.
Become an Area Director
2) Area Directors (ADs) – $50,000 to $100,000+ Earnings Potential – TLP’s flagship position, Area Directors lead the effort to establish and operate the local area network in their town. You’ll be responsible for community relations, business enrollments, and team management. You should possess a strong background in sales, marketing or business development. Successful LAN development will produce a strong residual income for you and your family.
Become a Regional Director
3) Regional Directors (RDs) $100,000 to $200,000 Earnings Potential – Openings exist for one or more Regional Directors per state
with population and ability determining territory assignments. You should have a proven track record in territory and team development. Experience in the insurance industry, direct sales, or similar background is a plus. Compensation is derived from your entire team.
Become a Area Vice President
4) Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) $200,000+ Earnings Potential – Reserved for the most accomplished team and territory builders. Your background will consist of significant experience in developing sales programs, people development, territory growth and development and similar. As an Area Vice President you will be authorized to develop markets across the United States; allowing you to capitalize on the contacts and people talent you’ve acquired throughout your career.
Become a State or Metro Partner
5) State & Metro Partners (MPs) (Lifetime Territory Earnings) – Would you like to bring TheLocalProject to your community! As a State & Metro Partner you’ll participate in the “initial steps” necessary to prepare the marketplace and introduce TheLocalProject to your area.
We seek a State Partner in every state (2 in California, Texas & New York) plus 1 in Puerto Rico. As a State Partner, you will work directly with the home office to rollout TheLocalProject initiative into your state.
In addition, one Metro Partner is needed in every “greater metropolitan area”. Markets like Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and Tampa are all available.
Both State & Metro Partnerships are prestigious positions that can provide a lifetime territory override on all monthly revenue generated from local business memberships. Candidates should have the entrepreneurial spirit, some business acumen, and most importantly “a passion for our mission”. If you’d like to learn more, submit an info request from our Contact Us page to schedule a call to discuss your area.